‘Hallyu Kings’ TVXQ are one of the groups with the most achievements in K-pop. We’ve decided to take a look into some of TVXQ’s most interesting achievements.
– 620,000 people = This is the number of members in TVXQ’s biggest fanclub Yuaerubi. In 2008, TVXQ was included in the Guinness Book of World Records for the biggest fanclub in the world (800,000 fanclub members at the time).
– 850,000 people = This is the total number of people who will be attending TVXQ’s five dome tour in Japan (Tokyo Dome, Kyocera Dome, Yahoo! Japan Dome, Sapporo Dome, Nagoya Dome) and their Nissan Stadium performance on the 17th and 18th of this month. This is the greatest achievement any Korean singer has accomplished in Japan.
– 12 times = This the total number of times TVXQ have topped the Oricon weekly charts for single albums in Japan and they hold the record for the most chart-topping singles for any non-Japanese artiste.
– 3,100,000 copies = This is the total number of albums TVXQ have sold, and this is the most any non-Japanese artiste has sold.
– 1,300,000,000,000 Won = The total profit that TVXQ have made in Japan. They hold second place in overall sales in the Japanese music market.
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net