Hello, this is C-JeS Entertainment.
We would like to notify you on the schedule of the “2013 JYJ Membership Week” event.
This year’s JYJ’s Membership Week will be divided into a fanmeet (Area 1), the Media Facade Square (Area 2), and the Art Gallery and Concert Hall (Area 3). All services excluding the fanmeet (only open to the members who were chosen through the lottery system) are free for all C-JeS members, and here are the specific details of the check-in procedures and opening times of the event.
SETEC (Seoul Gangnam-gu Daechi-dong 514, Subway station Hakyeoul Station
June 27th (Thu.) ~ June 30th (Sun.) (For 4 days)
2. Introduction of the Exhibit Halls
Area 1 – Fanmeet (Only open to members who were chosen through the lottery system.
Area 2 – Media Facade Square (Media facade, cafeteria, photo stickers etc)
Area 3 – Art Gallery (Artwork and photos by JYJ) & Concert Hall (Screening of JYJ’s Tokyo Dome Concert)
3. Check-in and ticket pick up procedures
Pick up a coupon book from the ticket booth (Prepare ID and membership card) -> Use all services available
– One coupon will be given for each ID, and will not be reissued, so please be careful not to lose your copy.
– All services can be used once within the given time.
– Please bring identification (Any form of photo identification including a national ID card, driver’s license, student ID, passport etc) and your membership card to prove your membership status. (If you do not bring these, your access to the venue will be restricted.)
– The entry pass in the coupon book that is given to each member will only be available for use by one person. (Admittance for preschoolers is free)
– Membership cards will be sent to members who have applied by the 23rd of June, 2013 on the 24th. (It will arrive by the 25th.)
– Those who apply for membership after the 24th of June, 2013 will receive their membership cards at the venue.
– The times stated above may change without prior notice for operational purposes. Please be understanding of this.
– Entry into the concert hall (screening of the Tokyo Dome concert) will be available through reservations at the ticket booth. If there are not enough seats in the concert hall, more people may be admitted but they will have to stand for the duration of the screening.
– Please try to avoid watching the screening on June 30th (Sun.).
Fanmeet for Japanese Members : June 29th (Sat.) 17:00 Area 1
Fanmeet for Korean Members : June 30th (Sun.) 17:00 Area 1
– The fanmeet will be based on an assigned seat procedure, and the seat numbers will be chosen at random for the members.
– Entry passes to the fanmeet will be given out separately at the ticket booth on June 30th, the day of the fanmeet
– Please bring identification (Any form of photo identification including a national ID card, driver’s license, student ID, passport etc) and your membership card to prove your membership status. (If you do not bring these, your access to the fanmeet will be restricted.)
– Selling / Transferring of fanmeet entry passes is forbidden.
– Members who were not chosen to attend the fanmeet will be provided with a free DVD of the fanmeet.
6. Miscellaneous notices
– The SETEC Event Hall has no parking spaces available. Please use public transportation to get to the venue.
– For smoother operational purposes, entry into the venue may be staggered if there is an influx in admission. Please be understanding of this.
– Please do not bring any items that may negatively affect others. (Food, alcoholic drinks, explosives etc)
– Photos may only be taken in areas explicitly stated, and is prohibited in any other areas.
– We will not be receiving any gifts or wreaths at the event.
Source: [C-JeS Official Website]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net